For individual entries, the rights of their individual authors are asserted. Any use of entries, including quotation, must be referenced. At the end of each entry is a citation guide.
For the site as a whole:
© Australian and New Zealand History of Education Society (ANZHES)
Within many Dictionary entries there are images. Every effort has been made to determine their copyright status and to clear their use where permission or payment is required. If a copyright holder discovers that an image has been used without permission, please contact the DEHANZ editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any such image will be withdrawn immediately.
The design incorporates the following images:
- Children at Redfern Primary School, Sydney, c. 1942. Argus Newspaper Collection of Photographs, State Library of Victoria, H99.201/3921
- Gilles School Infants class, Adelaide, 1941. State Library of South Australia, B7798/121
- Domestic arts class, Abattoirs Primary School, Adelaide, 1925. State Library of South Australia. B62315
- Soldiers and school children at the end of World War I, South Australia, c. 1918. State Library of South Australia, PRG280/1/32/41
- Gumeracha Public School, South Australia, c. 1878. State Library of South Australia. B7807
- Empire Day at Unley Public School, the arrival of the Governor, 24 May 1942, South Australia. State Library of South Australia, B 7798/258